Well, I guess it's time that I started a blog. Seems like everyone has a blog these days. Why not me? I am always talking to myself about something - might as well let everyone else in on my musings.
Right now, I am waiting for one of my Siamese cats to come down from this tiny little window that is above the back door. She got up there, but she seems to be having trouble figuring out how to get down. I have finally given up on keeping both of the cats from jumping up onto high places. They are going to do it no matter what I try, so I've admitted defeat.
So far, they have climbed or jumped to the top of all the cabinets and furniture in the house, the tops of all the doors, the top of the kitchen cabinets (which are about 10 feet high), and onto the plant ledges that are next to the 11 foot ceilings. They have also walked across shower curtain rods and curtain rods. They are very adventurous - but they are Siamese, so it is expected that they would be this way. I love the fact that they are full of life and energy. Sometimes, I wish it matched my energy level, but, I wouldn't trade them for the world. They are my sassy Siamese sisters, Kalissa and Dulci
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment